Monday, December 8, 2008

Holy Crap! Where has the time gone!

Yes, yes, I know... it has been FOREVER since I updated. That's because I have dug a HUGE rut for myself! Sleep, work, study, repeat. That has been my life.

You might notice that "ride" was not in there. This is not a typo. I have not been able to ride hardly at all this quarter, and it totally bites. Especially since I have signed up and paid for a 50 mile mountain bike ride in January! Whereas it is very safe to say that I'm not doing the while 50, I do hope for at least 20-25. I'm fine with half-way, considering that I have not been very active.

Now, the current quarter is almost over, for which I am very grateful! I have had a very hard time this quarter. I am certainly ready for a break.

Well, speaking of, I need to start preparing for my final exam.

Later days!


No comments: